£20,000 - £30,000 per annum, negotiable
RE: Security Sales Consultant
Our client, based in North London, due to expansion, are looking for an ambitious, self motivated sales person who is target driven and has at least 3 years proven field sales experience and success. You will be expected to build new relationships with potential and existing customers selling our services which include Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems, Access Control, Fire Alarms and Integrated Systems within the M25 and surrounding areas.
We expect you to provide us with records of previous target requirements / sales achieved.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Present and sell company products / services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to made.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Liaise with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary package Details:
£25k - £30K (Depending on experience), OTE £43K uncapped commission.
- Company Car / Allowance
- Laptop computer
- Mobile phone
- Administration support
- Technical support
- Pension ( Joint contributory after 12 months service )